Monday, August 31, 2009

How Deep Is Your Love?


LESSON OF THE DAY: Be prepared for any answer when you ask a question. And don't ask a question if you don't want the answer!

It's interesting how children try to quantify love, isnt it? They hold out arms, "I love you thiiiiis much." Or "I love you more than the whole world!" The kids and I started talking about this one day, and it was funny the different responses, but so typical of each age.
How much do you love Mommy?

Molly (4), "One world, that's it!" I guess to a 4 year old, one world seems big enough.

Meredith (6), "Nine hundred worlds." Always trying to beat out little sister.

Ryan (9), "100 points out of 100 points. An A+" Answer indictative of the Science test he got back that day.

Madeline (12), with the look of someone who just took a sip of spoiled milk. "WHAT? Why are you asking me that?!!" Trying to maintain "coolness" because she's 12!


**I love to hear answers to this question. Ask your kids, and if anything is especially funny, let me know! ****

No comments:

Post a Comment